• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Over 1000 Images To PDF Errors

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having some issues trying to convert large amounts of jpg image files to pdf at a time. I'm using Tools>Create PDF>Multiple Files>Create Multiple PDF Files. When I try to drag the 1000 images into the popup box, it spawn an individual error message that "it cannot be added to the list because the file does not exist". I need to kill the process or close 1000 individual error messages (nice work Adobe). But putting only 4 or 5 images in at a time and they work fine so there is no actual corruption with the images. If I put 999 images in then it will load them in the popup box and avoid the first error messages, but then it will have error messages for each one in the progress log that "the input file is corrupt or unkown/unsupported."

Does anyone know what the limit is to the number of files Acrobat can batch convert at once and if there is anyway to resolve these bugs?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you use the Action Wizard for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I get the same error messages as trying to add them to the popup window for Create Multiple PDFs - it spawns an individual error message for each one saying the file is in a corrupt or unsupported format, but all those files work perfectly in Acrobat when converted in smaller batches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens when you use the Action Wizard for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines