• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Word to PDF locally

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to convert word files to PDF but not using the upload option to the cloud. Simply convert .docx to PDF locally. How does this work?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Running this on my machine creates the pdf locally, I turned off my internet access to make sure it succeeded without internet.

File -> Create -> PDF from file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may technically be more of a MS Word question rather than an Acrobat question.  

When you go to File/Options/Add-ins in Word, do you show you have the Acrobat PDFMaker Office COM addin installed?

Next, still under File/Options, check where your default file location is.  It could be that your default Word location is to OneDrive, or a location on your computer that is automatically backed-up to OneDrive?  

When I convert my Word docs, I hit the File menu and have "Save as Adobe PDF" as an option, and it allows me to select/change where it's going to save.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines