• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting a PDF image into a JPEG with Reader DC

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Adobe Acrobar Reader DC. I want to take an image from a PDF and save it as a JEPG. The system won't allow me to do that. So, two questions - how do I do that and if I can't do even the simplest of edit functions with Reader DC, what good it having the program other than being able to read a PDF? Is there any way I can copy and save a photo within a PDF into a JEPG format without buying even more Adobe programs?  

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

"What good it having the program other than being able to read a PDF?" Well, that's kind of useful. That's what the free program is for. Reading PDFs. And printing them. And filling forms. And letting you know that you can pay for Acrobat if you want to do anything else - that's its main job. Though the best option for saving a JPEG is actually Adobe Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"What good it having the program other than being able to read a PDF?" Well, that's kind of useful. That's what the free program is for. Reading PDFs. And printing them. And filling forms. And letting you know that you can pay for Acrobat if you want to do anything else - that's its main job. Though the best option for saving a JPEG is actually Adobe Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines