Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying Existing Fillable Forms and Elements

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day everyone 🙂

To start, I am very new to fillable forms.

I am working with existing fillable forms and I do not understand the way they are designed for looks.

An example is the lower two-thirds of the form is basically a handmade spreadsheet. In the PDF which I will share if someone requests it, every element is unique. an example is a single row with 7 columns. Every cell is made of a base graphic, rectangle boxes and then the field is on top making it look like a spreadsheet cell.

The big problem is when I have to move, add and delete rows. I have to pick items in PDF Edit mode, and then other items in Prepare Form mode. There has to be a better solution to this form.

Please help 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There really isn't. PDF files were not meant to be edited in such an extensive way, and doing so will always be very tricky, and can often cause issues. If you have access to the original file make the layout changes there, create a new (static) PDF file from it, and then use the Replace Pages command on the old file to replace the old pages with the new ones, while keeping all the fields you already added in tact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines