• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying multiple files from a the results of an advanced index search of a catalog

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have thousands of files on a hard drive which I've indexed to search for names and phrases. I need to copy the files in my search results to different folders on dropbox, but this will take forever manually. I have the paid version of Adobe Acrobat and can make CSV lists of the file names of my search results. Does anyone know how I can do this? Is there a tool that can be paired with Adobe index searches to automate this task?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've created a (paid-for) tool that does something similar: It extracts the pages from the search results CSV file and saves them as a new file (or prints them). If you want to do the same but for the entire file I'm sure I can adjust it for your needs.

The tool is available here: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-print-or-extract-pages-from-csv-search-results

You can contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss the customized version of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines