• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Label in Existing PDF

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for how one would create a 'label' inside of an existing PDF.  Scanned Document needs to have a Text / barcode label added so that application is able to read and direct document to the correct file.

Best process i've seen thus far is to manually create in WORD/EXCEL and them merge with the exitising PDF.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not knowing how you create your Labels, I would start by suggesting you look into the Stamp function of Acrobat and see if you can configure something there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

roaring... That's a great idea.  If you have an image of your barcode, you can make a custom stamp using that image.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will investigate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Stamp would be ideal - however the information on the Stamp would change for each document reviewed/updated.  I envision that the process of creating a Stamp for each document could be cumbersome.  If the Stamp can be created as a 'form' to allow select data entry for each unique document that would be better 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acroabt Form toolset does contain a Barcode Tool:

barcode.png

I've never used it, but perhaps you can explore to see if it has the capabilities you need.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines