Creating an interactive weekly scheduler

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a construction project manager looking to create an interactive weekly work schedule tool, and I'm having a little trouble knowing where to get started. I had begun  by creating a calender document with a bunch of drop downs (for active jobs and employee names) and check boxes (to indicate days of the week each employee would be at a specific job), but I quickly realized how cumbersome the document is to manage on a regular basis. I am now wondering if it would be possible to create a calender with two interactive menues, one for active jobs, and one for active employees, and then create a way to just drag and drop employees into the calender feild. If I could figure out how, I would love for the employee name's to be able to be auto-copied and be able to be dropped multiple times into the same calender (hope that makes sense) and the job names to have a similar function of just a drag and drop into a list flanking the calender itself so as to creat a grid with jobs on the left cloumn and days of the week in the top row. 

It would be ideal if I could create something which the owner of the company can just pull up on his phone, use with relative ease, and either publish or email from there. The one I started bulding is way to big for this kind of use though so I have kinda scrapped it...

Is this possible with DC or any of the other creative cloub apps? Would I need to look into something like XD and almost create a webpage? 

I would really appreciate any input. Thank you!  

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF , Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?