• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating an order form in Acrobat for Calculations

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a couple of hours ago and don't know how clear I was.  I am attaching two samples to this request to show one that works and one that doesn't.  If you look on the Cost each column hopefully you will see my problem.  In the one that works, when you go to create forms, the text block for Costs also somehow contains the dollar amount.  When you go to the form,itself and enter a number in the quantity, it works. Both the cost and computed values are not editable.  

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no need to create multiple same posts.

The field doesn't 'Somehow' contain dollar sign, it's formatted that way under field properties → format tab.

If you go to calculate tab of 'Total cost' fields and select 'value is the' and 'product(x)' and select fields, it works fine for me.

If you have better field naming, for example "Qty1","Qty2"...etc "Price1","Price2"...etc "Total1","Total2"...etc you could use one script to calculate all fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something has damages the calculations.

You can transfer form fields from one form to the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines