• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Suite Minus Acrobat Professional ?

Engaged ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone aware of an Adobe Creative Suite plan which does not include AA Pro? An institute which I frequent claims to have the full suite. However, Reader is installed vice Pro. No one seems to have an answer. One of the staff members asked is there a difference. Having used Pro for the past 20+ years almost fell over. I understand Acrobat does not draw too much interest. I think this is due to users not understanding the program.

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @westdr1dw,

Hope you are doing well. Per the description, I understand that you want to know about the plans available without Acrobat Pro.

If you want to subscribe to the full Creative Cloud subscription, it comes bundled with all the applications. If there is an active subscription for such, but Acrobat works as Reader, then we suggest contacting your IT admin as they might have deployed Acrobat DC to run in a reduced mode as Acrobat Reader DC.

If this is not what you are looking for, you can view the page for all the available plans to subscribe for: Adobe Creative Cloud Plans, Pricing, and Membership

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose you're talking about Creative Claud All apps? Creative Cloud all apps includes Acrobat Pro DC.

Adobe bundles were called Creative Suite up to CS6, which was launched in 2009. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your response. Can you clarify Adobe bundles? If I understand there are two seperate plans "Adobe Bundles" and Creative Cloud. In the Adobe Bundles the subscribers pays only for the apps they want. In Creative Cloud they pay one price for all apps?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think an enterprise can choose to limit the available apps in a subscription, though they still pay the same fee. HOWEVER, do you see Acrobat in the Creative Cloud Desktop app? If you do that should install the full product. However, it installs as Reader and is supposed to convert to Acrobat when it finds a license. Adobe have dropped "Pro" from the name to confuse us all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, just wanted to clarify the Adobe Creative Plans policies. One of the problems the agency I was experienced when installing Pro or DC was if Reader was installed it had to be removed prior to upgrading. Since all the computers in the lab have Reader I am not sure it has not upgraded to the full app. All Creative Cloud apps are installed except Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines