• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Currency formatting gone in filled pdf forms while routing through adobe sign? Fix?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi asking above question again, did anyone find solution to this? (I have created a PDF form that has several fields formatted as US currency. It works great no issues. The form has been converted to an Adobe Sign form within Adobe DC because I have multiple users who will be utilizing the form.  When the form is prefilled, the currency fields work correctly; however, once signatures are requested and is returned signed the formatting is gone – “$” and “commas” are removed.  How do I fix this so the formatting stays?)

or Adobe has taken note to fix this issue? without this we are not able to make forms that can be routed with adobe sign?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you created the Adobe Sign form in Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created fillable pdf form using acrobat dc. It was distributed to our employee for filling form. when i got filled form, there were proper currency symbols in respective table. After routing it for signing to other person, when it got uploaded in adobe sign, currency formatting from table is lost and after signing what I get is plain numbers without currency formatting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a bug, this is by design.

I never understand why formats and calculations must be lost when signing a PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was looking for the same solution.... so there is no solution? Currency formats disappear when sending for signatures??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines