• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Dynamic Stamp - Doesn't appear on particular printed document

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Custom Dynamic stamp has been working absolute wonders thanks to this forum! 

I insert it into sent invoices from contracters to approve the invoice with particular details and either store digitally or print a hard copy. 

Usually the stamp prints fine on the pdf, BUT i have one particular invoice the stamp is not appearing on the printed document. This particular document does have an embedded weblink on a 'pay now' button on the pdf - perhaps this is affecting the stamp in some way? 

I have tried to flatten the pdf, resaving and then inserting the stamp but i am still having the same issue, the stamp mysteriorusly disappears on the printed page. 

Any thoughts about what the issue might beor how to disable or block the embedded web link?

Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
JavaScript , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bobbieb

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described the stamp disappears from one specific PDF file when printing.

Is the stamp visible on the PDF when viewed on the computer? If yes, please try to print the PDF as an image and see if that helps. Open the PDF with stamp > Go to Print > Advanced > Print As Image and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Amal,

The stamp is still visible on the pdf when viewed on the computer

exporting as an image and then printing worked! 

I assumed and so tried 'printing' the pdf with the stamp to a new pdf to flatten the pdf and then printing. But the same issue was happening. 

Do you know what the issue was? Do you think there is a different work around then printing an image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thanks for trying to print the PDF as image.

Also, make sure that when you go to Print window of Adobe Acrobat , under Comments and Forms Select 'Document and Markups'  or 'Documents and Stamps' and then try to print and check.

Capture.PNG

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines