• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom signature with certificate

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to create a custom signature that is digitally certified.

I am able to use "Fill & Sign" to create a custom signature (my own handwriting).

I am able to use "Certificates" to digitally certify documents.

I've received Adobe Signed documents that combine the two. How do I generate that for documents I sign?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

It's not clear to me whether you're aware that Adobe Sign is entirely different than the Fill & Sign feature that's available in Acrobat and Reader. If you're looking for digital signatures, ignore Fill & Sign. Here's a short video of using Adobe Sign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iV9KU40vwM&list=PLaGRwR1U7ndCu3kMNg6y_rRV1rVpqJaN-&index=3&t=0s

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible to set up custom appearances for use with digital signatures. More info: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/DigSigDC/appearances.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link and suggestion. I am able to create a custom appearance. But that is not quite what I'm looking for. When I receive Adobe eSigned documents, this is what I get. I want to be able to sign in the same manner. The blue bar and date is a Digital ID certifying the signature. How is this done?

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 12.02.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like that's using Adobe Sign. More info: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a subscriber of Adobe Sign. I tried using the Fill & Sign feature. When I added my signature, the Digital ID did not show up. Can someone send a screenshot or link to step-by-step process to get the Digital ID signature, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear to me whether you're aware that Adobe Sign is entirely different than the Fill & Sign feature that's available in Acrobat and Reader. If you're looking for digital signatures, ignore Fill & Sign. Here's a short video of using Adobe Sign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iV9KU40vwM&list=PLaGRwR1U7ndCu3kMNg6y_rRV1rVpqJaN-&index=3&t=0s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. That's it. I'm on the wrong product. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George

Do you know what's the right file format to add as a handwritten signature appearance? I have my signature as png and jpeg but non appears clickable once I try to set 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sign in Adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines