• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Issues (Better English support needed)

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 3 different occassions I called tech support for Adobe Acrobat each time getting a different person with an extremely thick accent. I have nothing against outsourcing support but these are folks that I can barely understand more than 2 words in a sentence. Come on Adobe, these are technical products that sometimes required advance troublshooting that may already be a challenge for certain users to understand. I'm failry tech savy and had to call tech support 3 times so that should give them some indication that the problems are not being solved. Add to this poor connection quality and it's more frustrating to call then not. Please do a better job of screening these reps from overseas, either that or make your products (Acrobat DC) more intuitive to new users (see google cloud). Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines