• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Data in pdf form field clears before I can save it

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to open a pdf form filled out by the sender and, although I can preview the data in my email browser, it is gone when I save it and open it, when I attempt to open it from my email, and even when I try to print it (just a blank form is visible). This happened when she directly uploaded the form to a cloud file system. I appreciate any insight on how to fix this.  

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. Also, please share the PDF file in question so that we can check it at our end.

If the file is stored on a shared network location, please try to download it to your computer locally and then try to open it with Acrobat/Reader DC application and check.

Also,  make sure you have the Acrobat DC updated to the recent version 22.2.20191, Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the chosen font size and color for that field is making the form data not visible? (maybe a giant type size, or very small... or white?)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is most likely that the file was filled in using a sub-par, non-Adobe PDF application or plugin.

One thing you can try is to export the form data and then import it back into the original file. That sometimes solves such issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines