• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Date Stamp automatically added to the File Name when copying to OneDrive

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using iPhone Files app, when I copy a file from Adobe Cloud of Adobe Scan to my OneDrive, the current date and time gets added automatically to the end of the file name being copies to OneDrive. I would like to remove this automatic feature that is adding the date stamp to the file name. Where do I go to remove that?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an issue with the iPhone Files app...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was my first thought as well, but the date stamp is NOT added to the file name when I move a file from iCloud to OneDrive using that same iPhone Files App -- the problem is only when copying/moving a file from Adobe Cloud to OneDrive. The iPhone Files app has no such setting that will automatically add a date to the file name; nor does the OneDrive. That leaves only Adobe Cloud iPhone App as a potential culprit, yet I do not see any such option in Adobe Cloud's App setting either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines