• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DC for android????

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form in Acrobat DC, saved it to OneDrive, can open and use it on my android devices, close the file and I can see it has updated on the OneDrive account.

I go to my desktop and in explorer, in the preview I can see the file has been updated, but when I open it on my PC it just reverts back to the original file with no update????

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the file in your PC, in which program are you opebing the file with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can open on all adrois devices and the file is updated,  but when I open on PC it reverts back to original file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines