• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Right Panel Width in new Acrobat Pro

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find the answer anywhere. I just got the update for the new Acrobat Pro for Mac with the Pages/Bookmark Sidebar now on the right. My issue is how to fix the default width of the sidebar?  Every time I open a new PDF file the sidebar is twice as wide as I need it to be and I have to manually slide the width to the size I want on every PDF file. I've right-clicked and pinned the pages, but I can't find anywhere on how to make the right sidebar a fixed width. Saving the previous setting for the last opened file is now gone in the Preferences.

My workflow isn't very efficient if, in the course of work, I have to constantly manually side the width on 10-15 files. Am I missing something somewhere?

TOPICS
How to , Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

There is no option to fix that. You can make your voice heard at https://acrobat.uservoice.com. Adobe reads the suggestions there and implements (hopefully) what is popular. 

If you prefer the old view, you can return to that view too.

On Windows it's with the hamburger menu, on a macOS you find the option with the view menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no option to fix that. You can make your voice heard at https://acrobat.uservoice.com. Adobe reads the suggestions there and implements (hopefully) what is popular. 

If you prefer the old view, you can return to that view too.

On Windows it's with the hamburger menu, on a macOS you find the option with the view menu.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines