Default Text Comment Opacity

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open Adobe after closing the program or turning on the computer the default Opacity becomes 50% for text comments. No matter what I do or try whether that be changing the default properties or any methods provided in other forums the opacity still reverts back to 50%. This also happens on multiple computers not just my work computer. It appears that there has been a lot of people with the same problem however Adobe has not been bothered to resolve it. Can I please be advised of how to rectify this problem as it not worth using Adobe for our business if these are the kinds of issues that we have to deal with everyday as we are looking at moving the firm to using Adobe however issues like this are completely a waste of everybodys time. The program should not require a coding degree to be able to use text comments propertly. 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just verified on my system that selecting "Make Properties Default" does work. This is with version 2022. 002.20191 

What you are experiencing seems to be local to your computer, and may be a probem with saving the modified settings (e.g. because of file access problems). I would try to repair the installation, and if that does not work, use the Adobe Cleaner (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html) and re-install Acrobat after that. If this still does not work, I would recommend to get in touch with Adobe's customer support.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines