• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desactivar herramientas en adobe Reader web

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, cada vez que quiero abrir una de las herramientas  ( por ej. "Combinar") de Adobe Reader las abre obligatoriamente en la version web. Como puedo hacer para que las abra unicamente en la versión de escritorio.  Saludos. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible. Acrobat Reader uses the Acrobat Online Services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's disappointing, so i can only use it when im online? And the time i spent on editing a file will be different according to my internet conecction? Before these changes it worked perfectly. I guess i'm gonna unsuscribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be that you have used Adobe Acrobat in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines