• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dialogue box "Content Preparation Progress"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something changed in my Adobe Acrobat DC program that I don't know how to fix.  There is a dialogue box that constantly opens saying "Content Preparation Progress", "please wait while the document is being prepared for".  Status "Ready", but nothing further happens.  Then I hit cancel.  It repeatedly opens.   Can you tell me why this is happening and how to stop?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Go into Acrobat's preferences, then select the "Accessibility" category and turn off "Enable assistive technology support". That should get rid of this popup (and the work that’s being done while that popup is active).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into Acrobat's preferences, then select the "Accessibility" category and turn off "Enable assistive technology support". That should get rid of this popup (and the work that’s being done while that popup is active).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems to have worked.  Thank you.  I don't know how the program changed to that option as I never got in preferences and changed to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for posting that solution. It was frustrating me. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a million, this was driving me nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much; it's not very obvious of what to do if you don't know how to take this simple action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed to quit and relaunch acrobat in order for the preference changes to take effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines