Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

different emails

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning,

I have a problem. I made the subscription with an email but for all the material I share with students I use another email .This means that when I open a pdf document with the working email, it tells me I can't modify and I have to buy the option.... How can I manage this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you opening the document? Is this on the cloud?

If the software is on your computer, the email you subscribe with won't affect anything else. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is in the drive , but I cannot modify it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the second email is the secondary email, but I cannot do anything11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I verified better. I have the subscription with the gmail email. But normally I use a yahoo email. Using pdf on line from the drive I use my yahoo email. The idea could be cancel my yahoo profile in acrobat where I don't have any subscription, but I do not know if it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I disturb again, but ca someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear what help you're seeking... Do you want to transfer your subscription from one account to another? You should contact Adobe directly for that:

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adding your email to your Acrobat preference- Email Accounts. (this is just a guess)

Acrobat email.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that won't work. This list has nothing to do with the subscriptions associated with your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines