• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different font colour within a text comment

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. I am trying to figure out how to change the font colour for one word in a text comment.

Eg. the text comment is "This is a PDF test" and the word 'PDF' would need to be in red while the words 'This is a test' would need to be in blue.

I've used PDF-Xchange in the past and it was a simple process of highlighting the particular word and selecting the font colour.

I've tried highlighting just the word I need to change but it changes the entire comment. I've tried using CTRL+E but that still changes the entire text.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I'm sure you know by now, if you're adding a text comment (from the Comment set of Tools), these text can be all blue or all red or all (fill in your color here).

There is a trick to go around this limitation but it's a trick and not meant to be a real solution.

First, be sure to use a monospaced font, not a proportional font (e.g., Courier), that will make it easier.

Next, type out "This is a     test." Type that out in Blue and leave 5 spaces between "a" and "test."

Now type out "PDF" in Red.

Lastly, move the PDF on top of the previous text and place it in the appropriate spot. If you need to use a proportional font, you can always add/remove space betwee the "a" and the "test" as needed.

Yes, this is a hack but it's the best I can think of. If there is a better way I'm sure that someone will speak up.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines