• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different versions of Acrobat Pro?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not getting any help from Adobe.  Here's my question. 

I am a technology trainer with law firms for clients (30+ years now). I have Adobe Pro myself.  Purchased (not subscription) in 2016. I have seen a slightly different Adobe Pro at a recent clients. 99% of it looks like mined.  But not when Applying redacting.  At the client (subscription version of Pro), their options during the saving process (of redacting) are slightly different than mine. I don't have screenshots of what the client has but I know it by heart. 

I know the versions of different.  How different?  Only in this redacting area?  If yes, could someone send me screen shots of the saving steps when applying redactions.  There's 3 prompts I think.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat is in a constant state of evolution. Updates appear regularly, while the version you purchased is basically frozen (and now unsupported). You really need the software with which you are training. The 2015 software didn't even have tabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines