• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signature

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Digital Signature is not working.  I click the blue box that has the red arrow on it and nothing happens.  The too tiny to read text in that red arrow highlights as I am clicking, but returns to normal after I release the click.  I am signed on.  I don't see anyone having a similar issue online.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a document thst was created with Adobe Sign and sent to you for signatures?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a PDF document so I assume it was.  The blue box for the signature is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can confirm that this PDF was created in Adobe Sign, contact the creator of the document to verify if  that signature field was intended for another recipient.

If that would be the case, the creator of the form should update the correct email address to  associate the signature field with the intended signer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines