• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing files

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat on my iPad to grade student papers with my Apple pencil. The files are on Dropbox, but set as "available offline." Two issues. First, sometimes when I add comments with my Apple pencil in the margins of a PDF, the file will seem to save the additions but when I go back, the file does not have any comments (i.e., it's the original PDF). In the past when this has happened I have found, weeks later, the edited file in some random other folder on my iPad.

Second, occasionally the thumbnail of a pdf will change to some random image of another file not related to my current work and will then sometimes open the file that I want as the random file visible in the thumbnail. For example, a student paper will show a thumbnail of an Italian journal article and will open as that article even though the article is in some other folder.

I have been losing a lot of work and having to regrade so many papers! Any help would be appreciated.

VM

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?