• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DISCOUNT CALCULATION BASE ON RADIO BUTTON CHOICE.

Participant ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I need urgent help on the above subject matter.

I am hoping that if one clicks on the radio button "Choice1" of my form; one gets a 2%  cash discount with an app alert congratulating you. and when you click on the radio button "Choice2" you get a no discount with an app alert notifying "sorry no discount on credit"

Based on the person's choice, the "Grand_Total" would now subtract the "Discount" from the "Total_Amount" of the product picked.

I have attached the form

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

See attachment.

I changed the radio-buttons export values, I changed all calculations and their (wrong) order, and I added a JS script in the radio-buttons for the alerts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the "Units" field at the top of the page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES. the app alert that i can do. but the "Discount" field should discount the "Total_Amount" if the radio button Choice1 is selected and not to discount if the radio button Choice2 is selected.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attachment.

I changed the radio-buttons export values, I changed all calculations and their (wrong) order, and I added a JS script in the radio-buttons for the alerts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. it worked perfectly well.

Another request over the same form.

Lets say the customer selects radio button choice "0" for a credit order, I would want it to display his "Credit_Limit" the moment he selects his name from the dropdown "Key_Distributors" as for example FD - 100, HH - 200, Nastrade - 300.

This are the names from the dropdown:

PAT-SONNY NIGERIA ENTERPRISES, EVANS MAC BUSINESS VENTURES LTD, HAYAT INTERGRATED SERVICES LIMITED (Abuja),  ALHAJA KOLAWOLE NIGERIA ENTERPRISES, DAM-LIZZY VENTURES", "HAPPY PLACE INTERNATIONAL, ALHAJA KEBE ASIBUNALAU AND COMPANY.

i attached the form again.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Category dropdown comprises Foods, Household, & Nastrade. Each has its own list of products. We have a different range of Credit_Limit & Customer_Code for each Key_Distributor depending on the Category (Foods, Household, & Nastrade) he selects from.
Let's say PAT-SONNY NIGERIA ENTERPRISES selects Foods from the "Category" dropdown list after clicking the Radio button choice 0 for Credit order. We for example agreed to give him credit up to 1000 and his customer code for that "Category" is 100222. The same thing goes for the other categories but different "Credit_Limit and "Customer_Code".
What I would want is whether he selects the radio button choice "0.02 or 0" his "Credit_Limit & Customer_Code" should display the moment he selects from the Category dropdown list.

PAT-SONNY NIGERIA ENTERPRISES
Category
Foods - "Credit_Limit"= 1000, Customer_Code=100222
Household - "Credit_Limit"= 2000, Customer_Code=110333
Nastrade - "Credit_Limit"= 3000, Customer_Code=150333

DAM-LIZZY VENTURES
Category
Foods - "Credit_Limit"= 500, Customer_Code=10000
Household - "Credit_Limit"= 200, Customer_Code=110111
Nastrade - "Credit_Limit"= 300, Customer_Code=150444

The same method should be applied to rest customers.

MY English is awful but I hope I make some sense

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines