• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display view zooming erratically

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My documents have started getting randomly "stuck" with inappropriate (and unrequested) zoom properties on random pages. 

This has happened in multipage (30-50) that were created in MS Word 365, then saved to PDF. Most (if not all) the time it seems to happen with documents that have been "combined" from multiple PDFs. Initially it was getting stuck on 135%. Now it is bumping up to 165%. It only seems to happen on certain pages (with no correlation to what has been inserted via combine feature). The effect is quite jarring, and obviously inappropriate for a finished, professional product. 

I initially sought phone support for this issue and was directed to make some preferences adjustments (which after repeated tries seemed to work for a while, initially). My most recent inquiry resulted in advice to turn off multiple import settings in the Adobe plug-in for MS Word). That has not resolved the issue.

In general, I'm finding Acrobat Pro 21.1 rather unstable in terms of integration with MS Word 365. Many of the PDFs (generated via "save as" or "create PDF" button in the Word ribbon) are indicating  "corrupt" pages.  (Microsoft says its an Adobe issue, with the plug-in). I am using a Win10 PC a subscription-based version of Acrobat.

Appreciate your help and insight. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-in for the Office 365 suite?

Also, is the MS Office 365 suite updated too ?

Sometimes a new version update of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC doesn't necessarily means that the add-in will update automatically with MS Word, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a link where I can download an update? When I did a websearch it didn't return anything like that (says "versions of Word after 2010 have Acrobat built-in").  The Microsoft Office 365 seems to automatically update Word. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines