• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted lines, hatches, text, etc...

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Acrobat Version 23.0, and since the update all of my plans have gotten so messed up and distorted when I edit them. To be more specific, I always need to add my signature to my plans and before I used to be able to do it without my drawings messing up so badly.... The line weights become uneven, crooked lines, none of the hatches match when they used to be all the same. Its not an issue of missing fonts, its everything else. Whats worse, is that once that edit and the "page recognition" click happens; even if I didnt do anything it remains distorted and my drawing is now messed up. I added screen shots for referene, the before is before the "edit" click and the after is after literaly just clicking "edit"

Any help to resolve this issue is greatly appreaciated,

Thank you.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , Modern Acrobat , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you convert them to Tiff or similar?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - Adobe just keeps getting worse and worse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, what happened?

BTW: do not confuse Adobe (the company) with Acrobat (the product).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what this thread is about - Lines being distorted for no reason and now the whole form is unprofessional and looks amateur. An Adobe owned product, so yes they are responsible for checking on bugs after an upgrade, regardless of the company name used to promote or dodge responsibility legally. R&D should not be done by the user after the fact.

We are on Adobe Community - the chat forum specifically for their Acrobat product line. Your response is up there with an Apple fanboy's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines