• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Assembly

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to do this and, if so, can someone tell me how (or point me to a reference)?

I have a document made up of three files.  There is (1) the basic document, (2) Addendum A, and (3) Addendum B.  Sometimes only the Basic Document is required; sometimes one or both of the addenda are requred.  All documents have forms fields.

I'd like to put two checkboxes at the bottom of the Basic Document; one with the legend "If this box is checked, see Addendum A." and the other with the equivalent for Addendum B.  If neither box is checked, the form will be complete after the Basic Document is finished.  If one or both boxes are checked, the appropriate addendum will be included.

Is this something a pretty basic guy can put together, or do I have to go to school for it?

Related question: Is there a resource out there I can use to find a consultant who I can pay to do some of this for me?

Thanks for any input!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?