• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document cloud

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me diz p que fazer uma versão que fica "armazenada na nuvem" se esse lixo de programa não vai salvar as alterações?! Que sistema horrível, pqp! Acabo de perder 200p de anotação no pdf pq esse programa simplesmenre resolveu não ser capaz de salvar as anotações realizadas. Que vergonha, coisa lixo do kct.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, the program doesn't save the changes and you lost 200p of annotations.

Have you saved the PDF on your computer locally or is it stored on a shared network drive? Please try to reopen the PDF from the saved location and see if that helps.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer

Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC application save the changes to the document to temporary folder if the preference setting is enabled. Go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > Document > Under Save Settings check 'Automatically save document changes to temporary file'.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

It is supposed to be stored on a shared network drive. But it is not, apparently. After noting for about 200pages, the system, all of sudden, simply shut the app down and gave me the message: smth like "it wasnt possible to save the changes".

The version is 21.4.0.17702, and i didnt find any updates on the app.

Worth saying that it is not the first time that i have the exact same problem with the app. It insists to refuse my annotations.

If the system is that broke as it seems, just dont propagate it. It would be better to save the notes in a copy saved on the device rather than a pretentious cloud.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines