Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document control location in bottom right

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Acrobat recently updated (Version: 23.6.20360.0) and seems to have significnatly changed, but not in a user friendly way.  But I assume I mist be doing something wrong and I just need to make a preference change because I can't beleive Adobe would be so silly to move the document contrils to the bottom right (see screenshot). 

I now find the document zoom controls / page number in the bottom right, which as got to be the worst possible location for it when using monitors.  

Anyway, is there a way to reset Acrobat so those controls are back at the top of the page, as in the traditional location and most logical and user friendly place for them? 

Screenshot 2023-11-04 105713.png

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat , Modern Viewer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Through a similar post, I found the solution: View --> Disable new Acrobat. Seems easy to turn it back on if/when they fix the user interface:

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 18.47.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive my typos.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue -- spent an hour trying to find a way to move that toolbar to no avail. It is a disaster for my work flow, I am looking for other pdf programs just so I can work! If there is no way to customise toolbars in this new version, please could you post instructions on how to install an older version of Acrobat Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through a similar post, I found the solution: View --> Disable new Acrobat. Seems easy to turn it back on if/when they fix the user interface:

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 18.47.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant, thank you that fixed it for me too.  Well untul Adobe ignore everyone and put it back to how they thing we all want it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines