Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Documento Editável Vários Usuários

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ola, Amigo

Preciso um arquivo em PDF formato formulários com diversos itens de check, esses itens serão validados diariamente até o fechamento do documento, o que preciso é que um item após checado (ticado), e o documento fechado, este documento não possibilite mais que aquele item específico não seja editável, os demais itens podem ser editados até o fechamento do documento.

Caso puder ajudar na indicação da melhor forma para esta solução.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A PDF file can't be edited by multiple people at the same time, if that's what you mean.

It can be edited by multiple people one after another, though. If I understand you correctly you want to "lock down" the check-boxes after each person edits the file. Is that correct? If so, you can add a script on the Will Save event of the file to set the ticked fields as read-only, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ola, esta correto o entendimento, a caixa de seleção precisa ser bloqueada após a pessoa editar e salvar o arquivo.

Poderia por favor informar como realizo o procedimento de adicionar o Script informado.

atte.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it using this code:

var checkboxes = ["CheckBox1", "CheckBox2", "CheckBox3"]; // enter actual field names here
for (var i in checkboxes) {
	var f = this.getField(checkboxes[i]);
	if (f.valueAsString!="Off") f.readonly = true;
}

After editing the field names in the first line place the code under Tools - JavaScript - Set Document Actions - Doc Will Save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obrigado. apenas mais um pedido, conheço muito pouco de programação, a Adobe tem um tutorial para auxiliar na execução dessa programação para iniciante?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't, but you don't need anything else beside what I gave you.

If you want to learn Acrobat JS scripting I can recommend some resources, but keep in mind it's a steep learning curve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gostaria sim de aprender, fico grato se puder compartilhar os recursos. Muito Obrigado pela ajuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

General JS tutorial (note that only the core syntax applies to Acrobat): http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp
Homepage for Acrobat JavaScript development, including a link to the full API: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat.html
Free tutorials about Acrobat in general, including many JS related ones: https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/
A paid-for website with tutorials about Acrobat JavaScript (not related to me): http://www.pdfscripting.com/
My own humble web-site with many tools for Acrobat and Reader (mostly paid-for, some free): http://www.try67.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK'S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines