• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

docx are not included when converting website to PDF using adobe acrobat

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I tried to convert entire website to PDF. The word documents are not included in the PDF. When I click the download Word documents link, it redirects to browser to download the documents. Is it possible to include Word documents in the converted PDF (i.e. when click on the link, it will move to the pdf page that has the Word documents in PDF format)?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

HI,

I don't think that is possible automatically, but if you downloaded and converted the docx files first, you could add them to the file and then link to that page from the hyperlink in the originally downloaded website.

Let us know if you want more information on how to do this, it would probably have to be manually done though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I don't think that is possible automatically, but if you downloaded and converted the docx files first, you could add them to the file and then link to that page from the hyperlink in the originally downloaded website.

Let us know if you want more information on how to do this, it would probably have to be manually done though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. Oh. There would be too much manual work if there are large number of Word documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines