• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does any body else have problems every time Acrobat is used?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems EVERY time, EVERY day, EVERY command. I had tech take over my computer to see what the problem was and they ended up just reinstalling the program and said that will fix the problem. NOT!

EVERY TIME I USE IT, IT HAS SOME KIND OF ERROR BOXES COME UP. I'M USING THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF RESTRAINT TO NOT BREAK POLICY AND USE VULGAR AND OBUSIVE LANGUAGE.

PLEASE HELP.

Moderator removed the following Topics from this post:

Cancel subscription , Comment review and collaborate PDF , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFsHow to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

And left these:

Crash or freezeGeneral troubleshooting 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would try to help if we could, but you've being very vague about the nature of your problems.

Please start with providing the following information:

- What version of Acrobat do you use? (exact version number, please, not "the latest". You can find it under Help - About Adobe Acrobat)

- What's your OS version?

- What is the exact nature of the problem? If there are error messages, post a screenshot of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you just call me, Please?

Thank you

[Private info removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. And if you post your telephone number and other contact details you're likely to get contacted by scammers. I will remove them from your above message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I thought I was just replyng to an email, not the discission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michael27929292i1jy, please understand we are not employees of Adobe. We do not get paid to do this — we're volunteers. We do try to help people with specific issues and/or questions.

But, your question, as presented, was not much different than calling an auto repair shop and saying, "Hi, my car is broken, can you fix it today please." with no mention of the type of car, the nature of the issue, or any information that could help the repair shop know what is going on.

We will not call you. 

But if you have the information that Try67 mentioned above and can provide that, there are a number of volunteers that may be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not what I expexcted. Can this discusion be deleted? Please do so. I simply wanted my question in the title answered. The body of the text was just a way to vent. I simply want to know if "errors", "not responding", and commands not working are constant and daily problems - and we just have to live with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, deleting this conversation will not be deleted. It will be ignored because you only wanted to vent and not solve any problems. You do not care if anyone else has your problem and if it could be solved for them or anyone else, just you, and you only wanted to vent. 

Well, you've vented, and you've wasted everyone else time who did try to help you.

Good luck with life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your full question is "Does any body else have problems every time Acrobat is used?" ?

The answer is "Probably". Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great reply! Thanks for not belittling me for not knowing what I am doing like the others have done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Believe me, there's almost nothing so maddening as someone saying " I get some kind of error". You can see your screen and read the message but we can't!  And the words in the messages are usually there to explain the problem, if you'll share them with us. You can type out what it says (in full), or post a screen shot... but don't try to email a screen shot to us, it won't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines