• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Acrobat DC Pro & Illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a Government department and downloading instal packages from the Cloud or else where is forbidden.  Is there a link where I can download an MSI or EXE which I can then use to create SCCM packages in a safe and secure enviroment 

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear in mind these packages require online use, unless you have an enterprise license to deploy them offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but these options are for the user to download the software which we block.  I need to be able to download onto a standalone device, then be able to transfer the software over to our network, where I can create packages within SCCM so therefore, an MSI download would be preferable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This can be done if your enterprise license permits it, but it's important to realise this is not a normal deployment or quick download. You will have to repackage for deployment according to the instructions given for Acrobat, and the entirely different instructions for the rest of the Creative Cloud apps: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/enterprise-deployment-overview.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines