• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and drop page replace

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If we have to replace random page (not in sequence) in PDF, going to each page, then right clicking on it and choosing 'replace page', then locating source page is quite slow process, is there any eaiser solution for this.

For example, I have 100 page PDF, now want to replace page 3, 9, 18, 33, 51, 68, 70. Is there any script of plug for replacing all at onces or drag and drop over page thumbnail to replace it with new page.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Here's an article about how to replace pages using the page thumbnails: http://documentgeek.blogspot.com/2014/10/how-to-replace-pages-in-pdf-using.html

I use a mac, so you'll need to experiment with the key commands needed to get it to work on a PC (if you're on a PC). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an article about how to replace pages using the page thumbnails: http://documentgeek.blogspot.com/2014/10/how-to-replace-pages-in-pdf-using.html

I use a mac, so you'll need to experiment with the key commands needed to get it to work on a PC (if you're on a PC). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find that the Organize Pages tool in Acrobat is very fast and intuitive for doing what you describe. Especially if you have two monitors because you can put one document on each monitor, go into Organize Pages on both files and just drag/drop/delete as you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I second what Chad mentions... the Organize Pages feature was a game-changer when it was implemented into Acrobat a while back.  If you haven't tried it yet, give it a whirl.  It is pretty intuitive and powerful.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines