• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag single page out of a large pdf

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document with 30 pages. All invoices. I want to drag one page a time in the accounting system. Sometimes a batch of 10 pages. What settings can I use to drag a page out of Adobe?

I don't want to create new pdf's of those pages. Never using those pages again. Just scanning the invoices in the accounting system.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can drag pages from Acrobat via the Pages panel, but that will generate a new file, of course. I'm not sure how else you expect it to work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple makes it easier that you can drag a page and not make a new file. Saves space in your computer, because you already have one big document. 30 different files is not easy to work with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what happens to the page you drag? How is it saved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not able to drag it from Adobe. Only thing found so far is to cut it out of the big file into a smaller file. When I try to drag it, I get a cross 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you're zoomed out of the page so that it's entirely visible before you drag it. Maybe the issue is with the application you're dragging it into, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the pages zoomed out. Clicked on the 'hand'. Don't think it is the application, because with apple it is working. Tried an other application and did not work to drag Adobe in as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you disabled the protection mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is disabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines