• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw with stylus only

Contributor ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I can draw on a PDF with the stylus (pen) on my Lenovo X390 Yoga. How do I disable drawing with toucch, and use touch only for moving the document?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that you are using the Drawing tool to use a stylus pen. Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to disable drawing with touch. If you are using the comment tool, the touch will work to add comments.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that you are using the Drawing tool to use a stylus pen. Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to disable drawing with touch. If you are using the comment tool, the touch will work to add comments.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely this completely misses the point of using a stylus pen, I'm sure this works on acrobat reader?!

I want to be able to use touch to move around the document and the pen to mark it up, this seems like a very basic function and renders the software pretty much useless for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I just want to bring up this topic again, because it bothers me too!

I'm using Acrobat DC on Windows11 and mobile on Android 12, both with touch and a stylus. It would be really helpful for me if the stylus would just act like a pen on paper, and you could still use your fingers to navigate through the document. And it would even be better if you could use the stylus with its function key on the side to erase things. As an Example you could take the functionality from the app Drawboard-PDF for Windows. Although this application has disadvantages compared to Acrobat DC, the handling of stylus and touch is close to perfect. I'd be happy if this functionality gets included in Acrobat DC soon.

Tanks,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines