Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing tool has a way to big dot

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I've got a Surface 7 and I'm trying to use the pencil within the commenting feature. Unfortunately everytime I press once to create a dot, the dot comes out much bigger than the font size selected. How can I make the dots smaller/ same size as the rest?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicole

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. Also a small video recording of the steps you are doing would be very helpful

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.120169 installed. Go to help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, please right-click on the dot after you are done annotating the PDF and go to properties > thickness and change the thickness to your desired value and check if that works as shown in the screenshot below:

Amal_0-1658170889047.png

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines