• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dropdown has to be selected twice

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Adobe Acrobat DC and I have created a form that has multiple drop-down boxes.  When the arrow is first selected, the contents flash, and then it goes back to my first selection which is a blank line.  When selected a 2nd time, it will then allow a selection to be made.  I have set each one to "Commit selected value immediately" but that did not stop the flashing of the contents when first selected.  I have no idea what I may have done to cause this issue, it seemed to just start out of the blue.  I'm attaching an example of what I have created.  I really need to get this fixed so that I can send the form out to others to use.

Thanks,

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

I have tried to open and check the PDF at my end and its working fine. Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the OS you are using? To check the version go to help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20142 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

You may also try to reset the acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've taken screenshots and attached them?  Does my initial question make sense as to the problem that I'm having?  I didn't realize there was even a problem until it was brought to my attention.  It seems as though some using the form have the problem (myself included, now that I know about it) and others don't.  I got a new computer with a new OS a couple of months ago and I think, but couldn't swear, that I started the form on the old computer.  Could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and am sorry for the delay in response.

Have you tried to reset the preferences and try the application in the new user profile as described earlier?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines