Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Dual signatures fields in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added a signature field and assigned it tot he persons who I need to sign.

I have removed the fields and added the fields in the sending process.

Every single time when i send, it still adds another automatically for signatures. So the person has to sign twice.

What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brigettes

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you have removed the signature fields and added them in the sending process and the every single time when you send, it still adds another automatically for signatures.

It is the design behavior of the application. If the application doesn't detect any signature fields added in the PDF file while sending for signature, it automatically adds them to the document.
You may stop adding the fields in the sending process as they will be added by default.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines