Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplex Printing

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows 10.

I try to make duplex printing for pdf file of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but I obtain the mixed result of the duplex and simplex printing. I am confusing. Help me please. (This does not happen for Document of Word and Power Point.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum, so I moved this thread into the Acrobat forum.

What do you mean by mixed duplex and simplex printing? A print job can be either duplex or simplex not both, no matter wich application you're printing from. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know a print job can be either duplex or simplex not both. However, even if I set duplex printing, the print result contains simplex printing within duplex one. For the file of Word and Power Point, this phenomenon does not happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you mean, that you printer won't print duplex from Adobe Acrobta but from MS Office? What's that printer and operaring system you use? How do the print settings look like you use to print from Acrobat? Please share some screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi radzmar,

The printer I use is Canon PIXUS TS8330 and OS is Windows x64 (Windows 10 HOME).

I show the screenshot below when I try to do duplex printing for a pdf document.

geta0D4C_0-1623017686196.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to clarify: What's that yellow highlighted option say? I don't have this at my end.

radzmar_0-1623271143908.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines