• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate documents and margins when printing multiple pages per sheet

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use PDF to print a document that duplicates 2 pages on one sheet front and back.  This will allow me to cut the page in half and have 2 exact copies of the same page.  I have tried organizing the pages to copy each page and then print multiple pages per sheet (2x1) in landscape.  The problem that I run into is when I cut the page in half, the left margin on the first page is normal but the left margin on the 2nd page is smaller whereas the opposite is true with the right margin of each page (1st page is smaller with 2nd larger).  Is there a way to print 2 pages per sheet in landscape where I can duplicate the margins so that the left margin is the same on both?  This is because holes will be punched on the left side to make into a booklet.  

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a picture of the issue.  You can see the difference in the left margin on both sheets.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead, can you open the map/s in Word (right click and open with Word) and arange your images there? If you're having difficulty with the same left side having more margin space, then crop your image down. Select the map, in the top menu Picture Format > Crop. You will get the black boundaries and you can move them around until both sides of the map are equal. Copy and paste the same map twice side by side and then export to pdf. Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines