• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-Sign link runs out of time

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use e-sign to get quote approvals - they go through three people and the third person takes a while and then the link has run out and the whole thing needs to start again. Can I extend the time frame before the link runs out?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Hello Ami,

I hope you are doing well. As per the above description, I understand that you want to add an extension to the e-sign approvals you send.

To get rid of the hassle, what you can do here is completely remove the deadline time for the signature so that it does not expire.

So, when adding in the signers, you also get an option whether you want to keep a deadline for completion or not. You can refer to the image for better understanding:

SS_0-1654790033927.png

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ami,

I hope you are doing well. As per the above description, I understand that you want to add an extension to the e-sign approvals you send.

To get rid of the hassle, what you can do here is completely remove the deadline time for the signature so that it does not expire.

So, when adding in the signers, you also get an option whether you want to keep a deadline for completion or not. You can refer to the image for better understanding:

SS_0-1654790033927.png

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! Thank you Souvik!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and this option does not appear on my options.

DHREngineeri254348838jvb_0-1659040528325.png

here is a picture of what my customer sees. 

here is a picture of my options.

DHREngineeri254348838jvb_1-1659040599461.png

VERY FRUSTRATING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DHR Engineeri254348838jvb Hi,

The screenshot I shared above, is from the time when you created a form. Once completed and sent, you will not be able to change the basic settings like time-limited or time-bound. 

Do you not get the option shared above at the time of creating a form for signature?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct, i do not get that option

Joele Dupont
[Personal details removed by moderator: Please do not share your personal information on public platform]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joele,

Please confirm if you get this message when you open a document received for signature or on the document you sent for signature.

The screenshot shared above by Souvik shows the option provided in the Acrobat Sign Enterprise account.

We see you are using the Acrobat Pro DC subscription, which includes the Acrobat Sign individual service.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines