• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit pdf files

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to delete on all pages of a PDF a part where it indicates the page number, it is located at the top right, how do I set it? They are documents that contain thousands of pages and I would like to delete the text at once and not page by page.

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not really possible. 

You could use some scripting approach if there was a way to identify the 'part' to delete with a unique name that Acrobat would recognise. The best way is to go back to the original and re-export it.

Depending on its location, you could consider cropping the page, essentially cutting the top of the page where the page number appears. Use the crop tool, apply to all pages, but you might erase elements you want to keep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the redaction tool of Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the page numbers all appear at the same spot on the page, and don't overlap with anything else, you can use the Redaction tool to do it. Create the redaction on the first page, then right-click it and there should be an option to duplicate it to all other pages, I believe. If it's not, you can use this (paid-for) tool I've developed to do it:

http://try67.blogspot.com/2009/07/acrobat-duplicate-annotations-to.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines