• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edit text issues

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Window 11, Adobe Pro.  i have a PDF novel that I could make corrections on with Word, but my PPF made by Adobe five years ago is perfect. It is a hassle to get margins spacings and indents right. So. I just want to amend the text in the PDF. When I do this under edit, the program wants to see each page alone, not as a greater document. I doesn't push text onto the next page. It deletes what is at the bottom of the page. And I can't figure out how to undo which is not an option anywhere on my edit tab line. Tutorials seem useless.

when responding please use ADOBE FORUM so I know you arent spam. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Acrobat is not a text editor nor a page layout software.

In a PDF document each line, each letter is an independent object that nothing connects to others. So it will be easier and faster to redo the layout with Word and convert to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat is not a text editor nor a page layout software.

In a PDF document each line, each letter is an independent object that nothing connects to others. So it will be easier and faster to redo the layout with Word and convert to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines