Editing a form that has been Prepared

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the 'prepare form' function and previously, other people fill in free text using the 'fill and sign' function outside of the designated fields.  All of a sudden, the only area that can be edited are the fields I set while using the 'prepare form' function.  When I click 'fill and sign', i get an error stating "the author of this form has specified the fields which you can fill.  Click on any field to start filling form".  How can I change the setting to allow others to fill in more than just the field?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rachael,

Hope you are doing well.

Looking at the description it looks like you have created some form fields which are assigned to specific people. Just look at the form and see if there are any digital signature fields or any other fileds that has been assigned to yourself or any other signer.

If it cannot be figured out, then please share the form with us. So that we can check the same at our end.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any digital signature fields in the document 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not possible with Fill & Sign.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines