• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing an object in an Adobe Acrobat Form.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to edit an object in a form using Adobe Acrobat Pro. I want to  know how to add Microsoft Paint in the "Edit Using", open with tool bar.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the object a raster graphic (bitmap)? You could not use Paint for most PDF objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use Paint, but do not know how to add Paint as an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please try using Edit > Preferences > Content Editing.

You can choose Image Editor as MSPaint (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories)

I hope it helps.

Bhavna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your reply, but I am running Windows 10, and Windows 10 does not have MSPaint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what was the point of your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was having navigational problems in Adobe locating MSPaint in Windows 10, thus bringing it to the forum. But after further research, found that MSPaint it is no longer available in Windows 10. Now just trying to find a work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case you will have to use other image editing/processing application - photoshop/illustrator or you can also check Paint 3D available in Microsoft Store.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you BhavnaNegi. I will talk to my IT dept and see if I can get this installed. Everything here is locked down by Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the object a raster graphic (bitmap)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In WIndows 10 Pro I can use Command Key + R and type MSPAINT. Something looking very like Paint will run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines