• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editting pdf

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought the subscription of adobe acrobat and still not able to edit my pdf. Whenever I click on edit pdf it just let me to a dialog box which says to take first 7 days free trial, but right now I have an active subscription for that and I have also paid for that too. Get back to me with a solution because I need to get my work done ASAP.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jasmeet

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

I have checked your account linked with the Adobe ID you are using on this community and  found that you have an active plan for Adobe Export services.

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service that lets you reuse valuable content stored in PDF files. Instead of retyping the information, use your Export PDF subscription to turn PDF files into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents.

Also, when you sign in to Acrobat online with your Adobe ID, your Export PDF subscription also lets you use the Add Comments, Fill & Sign, and Share tools for free.

For more information please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-exportpdf-faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you're still using Reader... You need to download, install, log-in, and then use Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines