• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Electronic Signature request in Adobe Pro DC: Error Pop-Up-Message

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i try to request a signature from someone else via the Fill and Sign-Tool (i use the german version, so i am not exactly sure, if that's the correct english translation of said tool), a windows popps up, stating that i have been logged out, an error occured and it suggests, that i log out and back in again. I attached a screenshot.

I wonder why that occurs. I am logged in, and even after that pop up showed up I still was. any ideas?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay in response.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20117 (win), 22.1.20112 (mac) Installed. Go to help > check for updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to request a signature via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines